Louisiana Products Liability Act Claims Lawyer
Products liability law is a specialized area of practice that requires legal representation from lawyers who have personal knowledge and experience with Louisiana’s Products Liability Act. If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to a defective product, you want to ensure you work with such an attorney. You’ll find that attorney at our law offices.
At the law firm of J. Antonio Tramontana, Attorney at Law, we have built our practice around taking legal action on behalf of injured individuals and their loved ones. We have hands-on experience pursuing claims under the Louisiana Products Liability Act (LPLA) and know which steps to take to give you the best chance at recovery.
We Handle Medical Product Liability Claims
Due to his extensive experience in the medical malpractice field, our lead attorney, Tony Tramontana, focuses on defective medical products liability cases. Specifically, he handles claims involving:
- Defective drugs: When pharmaceutical drugs do not have proper warnings, or where the manufacturers made mistakes in creating their drugs, people get hurt. When people get hurt, we take action. If you have been hurt or if your loved one died due to a defective drug, call on our dedicated team for the representation you deserve and the recovery you need.
- Defective medical devices: We place a great amount of trust and faith in the medical professionals who suggest we use medical devices to improve our quality of life. These devices, including hip and knee implants, can backfire when they are improperly made. Speak to our product liability attorney to see if you have a legal claim for your defective medical device.
Damages You Can Recover in a Products Liability
The LPLA provides for certain types of financial recovery if you are successful in your claim:
- Medical bills, to cover both immediate medical costs as well as potential future costs for long-term or permanent injuries
- Rehabilitation costs, as well as transportation costs to doctor visits, to help you get back in prime form
- Lost wages, based on your injuries and how much time you lost at work, as well as the potential for the loss of future income
- Pain and suffering, for the emotional distress you have suffered due to your injuries, loss of enjoyment of life and more
- Loss of consortium, for individuals who have lost loved ones and can no longer enjoy their company
For more details on this type
Call Us to Discuss Your Individual or Class Action Claim in a Free Consultation
Call us at 318-340-1515 or contact J. Antonio Tramontana online to learn whether you have a valid legal claim for defective drugs or defective medical devices under LPLA. We will listen to you, ask you detailed questions and quickly analyze your situation so we can give you a good understanding of your options. Learn more by requesting your free consultation today.